Sunday, March 31, 2013

My Blog has turned ONE.....

Tickled by Inspirations has turned one year old.... I embarked on this blogging escapade exactly a year ago, exploring the world of interiors and lifestyle. I have been fortunate to meet some incredible people through my blog and it has been a great journey so far. A BIG Thank You to each one of you who encouraged and supported me all the way!! Hope the new year will be an even more amazing and inspiring journey, so stay tuned and enjoy the ride!

Happy Easter Everyone!







Images are Clicked by me
 

2 comments:

FatSu said...

Congratulations on turning one! I just started blogging at www.omanretailblog.com (already going strong for a month or so on www.cometototem.blogspot.com) which may interest you - it's all about retail including shop design (one of my passions).
Mabrook again :)

Rachel said...

Thanks so much!! Will get in touch with you soon :)