Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Décor love from my home

Lately I have been focusing on the significant purpose of my life and the journey towards to it is nearing… the ambiguous dream is there and it continues to thrive into reality and hopefully everything will take shape one day… hoping to reach that destination soon and not giving up. Am sure many of you can relate to what I am saying…

And as I focus on my goals and dream, I got busy moving things around my home to keep the energy flowing, with jazz playing in the background, tapping my aesthetic chords …. And I got around styling my coffee table and my living room today… I used tea lights, candleholder, books and other simple accessories to style…

Enjoy the inspiration from my home and stay tuned for more

 
 
 




 
Do you love moving things around in your home and try something completely different?


All images are clicked by me