Sunday, December 11, 2016

Quirkiness at Pyjama Party

Another end of an eventful year… we are nearing Christmas and I can hear myself muttering “things to do”… and while shopping online for my loved ones, I came across this cute range of Owlie hand-painted mason jars and snippety sip sippers… created by Rithika of Pyjama party… I am in love with all her product range because it’s full of color and quirkiness. Rithika was featured here on Tickled by Inspirations exactly 2 years back because I was in love with this fun and adventurous brand. If you missed reading that post please click here.





Aren’t they cute to gift someone for Christmas? Or even gift yourself!!

If you wish to get buy these please contact Rithika at   pyjamapartydesigns@gmail.com 
And click here to follow her on Facebook for updates on her products.

Enjoy your holiday shopping!!          
 
 
All images are copyright Pyjama Party
 
 
 
 

No comments: