Thursday, April 3, 2014

Two Years of Blogging



This week my blog passed the two year mark. Two years back, I came across some amazing and creative blogs that inspired me to start one. And I found myself page marking, adding links to my favorites like home décor tips, beautiful home tours, recipes, DIY, works of artists and photographers and I thought why not collate everything, document and create a visual dairy. And that’s how Tickled by Inspirations was born.

My blogging journey so far had its ups and downs and it gave me a way to celebrate creativity and beauty around me, sprouted opportunities and made friends near and far. I even discovered my love for photography. And I hope to discover more in my journey.
A big thanks to my readers and followers for motivating me and giving me an opportunity to share my passion with you all. For those who left comments on my posts and Face book page, thank you, you all kept me going!

Stay tuned for more inspirations and for some exciting news…. there are some give-aways coming up!!
 
 
With Love, Happiness and Gratitude


Images are clicked by me

 

No comments: