Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Home Tour of Eva from Gold Coast Australia

Today I’d like to share a beautiful inspirational home that is swoon worthy and Bohemian in style… a home based on the gold coast Australia. Eva, an interior enthusiast, has landscaped her home with handpicked textiles, colours, beautiful accessories and gorgeous green plants. Eva has styled her home into a beautiful laid back space with a contrast of white with beautiful bright colours. As I browsed through her pictures I could sense her carefree bohemian spirit and her love for life. Her home strikes a beautiful balance between electic, traditional and the vibrant elements. She has created an amazing mix of patterns with accents and accessories that gives a beautiful calm vibe.

Let’s hear more from Eva herself on her source of inspiration for her décor style

Ever since I can remember I've loved interior design and styling I would love to design my room, cubby house and browse through home decor magazines. I've always enjoyed decorating my home but decided to really go for it earlier this year …that's when I found Instagram and I was googling home inspo and kept getting Instagram pop up so I decided to create an account. The first account that really inspired me was @blissfully_eclectic then @karaevens, @thejungalow @colbytice and the list goes on … I don't think I'll ever say my home is finished as I'm always adding plants and textiles… they have to be my guilty pleasures, I source most of my furniture and accessories through thrifting mostly online via Craigslist I shop online for a lot of my textiles and just regular chain stores sometimes have great stuff.

 
So get yourself a cup of coffee, sit back and enjoy this beautiful home tour.














 What a feast for my eyes! I hope you enjoyed the home tour. Click here to follow Eva and her décor inspirations on Instagram - @eva.loyola and email her at evaloyola414@gmail.com 

 

 Thank you Eva for opening up your home for me and my readers and inspiring us with your décor style!!!

 

All pictures are copyright Eva


 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful home. Loved this home tour.
http://tipsoye.com/

Unknown said...

ciao

Anonymous said...

http://goodbetterbestofyoutube.blogspot.de/