Sunday, December 23, 2018

Recipe for the festive season: Chocolate Crinkle Cookies


Holidays and traditions go hand in hand and baking will always be my favorite tradition in our household. But I think the tradition is not much in baking but rather the memories and love wrapped up in all those baked goodies and I will keep baking every year to share my love.

Chocolate Crinkle Cookies are my family’s current favorite this Christmas…. It’s soft, tender, mildly fudgy and covered with snow dust… and that crinkle on that cookie makes it look so pretty, festive and a crowd pleaser. The dough for this cookie can be easily made but I have to warn you that it’s fairly sticky dough so you have to roll the cookie dough into the powdered sugar and shape it so that it doesn’t stick to your hands. This cookie is a winner and I hope you get to try it out. 
So here is wishing all my readers a Happy and Merry Christmas and a Blessed 2019!! Lots of love and hugs coming your way!!



Please click here for the recipe. This recipe was super easy for me and I hope you enjoy making these!! Enjoy the chocolate goodness!!


Above pictures are copyrighted Tickled by Inspirations 



No comments: