Sunday, September 16, 2012

With love from my Oven: indulge in some magical delights

A passion for baking that was discovered just three years back has led Supraja Jayachandran start a new venture called "With love from my Oven" based here in Oman. When I saw her cake for the first time, it was just too beautiful to be eaten and after my first bite I realized it was as tasty as one would imagine. I loved the quality of the cake, the colours and the themes. She baked her first cake three years back for her daughter’s first birthday and then there was no looking back. It was her family’s motivation and her friends support that made Supraja start making customized caked and muffins.


Enjoy her magical touch that goes into creating these customized cakes!























Click here to view her delights on facebook page and if you have any enquiries you can write to her at withlovefrommyoven@gmail.com


Images via With love from my oven


2 comments:

With love from my oven said...

thank you so much for featuring my page on your blog Rachel.....

Rachel said...

Happy to feature you!