Lambs cook easily depending on the size and thickness. And if you are baking it is totally fuss free. This can be served as a starter or as a main meal along with some salad or roasted veggies, bread, mashed potatoes with some gravy to drizzle on. Simple marinade and swoon worthy recipe because it is so tender!!!! I hope you get to try it!
· 4 lamb chops ( I didn’t trim the fat because I love the flavor it gives to the meat, but feel free to trim)
· 2 cloves of garlic
· 1 inch ginger
· ½ tbsp fresh rosemary
· 1 tsp fresh thyme
· 2 tsp salt/ Sea salt
· ⅛ tsp white pepper
· A couple of peppercorns
· 2 tbsp olive oil
1. Crush garlic, rosemary & thyme, salt, ginger, pepper corns and white pepper until you get a rough paste, using a mortar and pestle.
2. Add olive oil to the paste and stir in well to create a marinade.
3. Dry the lamb chops with a paper towel and rub in the garlic and herbs paste. Let marinade for an hour or more.
4. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
5. Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper and bake for 20 minutes for well done. You can bake it for 10 minutes for medium-rare.
6. While the lamb is in the oven, prepare a nonstick skillet on the stovetop. Heat it up to sear the lamb chops.
7. Take the baking sheet out of the oven and transfer the chops to the skillet.
8. Sear lamb chops for two minutes on both sides till it gives a nice brown colour.
9. Let it rest for 10-15 minutes before serving and garnish with herbs of your choice
All pictures are copyrighted Tickled by Inspirations