Sunday, April 15, 2012

From Vazhayila...

Two days back I had attended a friend’s son’s birthday party and it was fun and most importantly the food was yummy... I always have a broad smile when I see Kerala food! Even though I love cooking and baking, my hand in “Naadan food” is not that great... I always feel there is room for more improvement. After the party I was motivated to try out something from Kerala cuisine. "Fish Molee" was one of the highlights in the menu and I decided to make it yesterday. I stumbled upon this great Blog for Kerala cuisine and I could instantly say that this is the right one for me. It’s called “ Vazayila ” which means Plantain Leaf created by Sarah. She has done a fabulous job in compiling all her recipes. This is just the beginning for me to try out her recipes!

Click here to view her blog and here for her Fish Molee recipe. This recipe goes well with bread or “Appam”(laced rice pancake). Enjoy making it!






Images taken by me

4 comments:

Resh said...

Thanks! im a naadan food fan too! so this site is highly usefull
will try all the beef recipes first.

esha makes a big face while i write this ... she says go italian mom!

Rachel said...

Am going to try Beef as well... its a great site...tell esha italian cusine coming up soon!

Sarah Naveen said...

Glad u tried and liked it :-)..Looks so yummy and creamy !

Rachel said...

Thanka Sarah! and thanks to your recipe! :)