Wednesday, February 20, 2013

The K's Cafe

A month back I received an invite to feature a café and three days back I finally got to visit this beautiful Chic Café called The K’s café, located at Al Masa Mall Oman. It’s the perfect café for me to take my girlfriends there and catch up after a game of bowling at the mall. The interiors were chic, colourful with a nice fusion of happy colours and decorated with beautiful tea pots and tea cups. The K’s Café is owned by the Al Khusaibi sisters and their inspiration comes from their travels to Europe and their love and passion for food, tea and coffee and yummy delights. This café caters not to just coffee lovers but to tea lovers as well. I loved their diverse menu that ranges from freshly baked bread & pastries, burgers, pasta, soups and salads. Other than the diverse range of coffee and tea, they have a nice variety of juice and provide breakfast as well. Everything in their menu comes with a healthy twist as the Al Khusaibi sisters believes in living healthy.

































I loved the way my tea arrived in lovely teapot warmer, a timer and some freshly baked cookies.






Click here to visit their facebook page and have a look at their menu. If you would like to customize any order or order for catering please write to thekscafe@gmail.com or call at (0968)99831363.

Images are clicked by me

No comments: