Alakanda Kumar, a creative consultant by profession, is making a mark in the world of décor topped with her passion for photography. I have been following her work for a while. It is absolutely pure joy to see her work and experiment with colours, vignettes, creative ideas and vignette. If you follow her work you will also find her home so tastefully done up. Every corner in her home has a story to tell. Her aesthetic touch is what keeps her work unique and her eye for photography is an extension of all the beauty she sees around.
To know more about what drives Alakanda, please read the interview where she speaks about design, culture, interiors, textures and more
1. Tell us a bit about yourself.
2. Where do you get inspiration to do up your home?
3) What's your favorite décor style?
5) Do you have a favorite corner or space in your home? And why is it your favorite?
6) Any tips or advice for décor lovers out there?
- I believe that your home is a reflection of your personality, and if one starts understanding this, every nook and cranny of your home will brain out the artist in you.
If you wish to see more of her work and get more updates, please click here to follow her on Instagram.
Stay tuned for more tea times stories!!
All the above pics are by Alaknanda Kumar