Friday, July 5, 2013

Tickled by Inspirations featured on Colours Dekor

I feel so honored today as my Blog is featured in Colours Dekor today. Click here to read it....Many of you must already be ardent fans of this beautiful blog. Patricia Torres (also called Patty by all her loved ones), based in Dubai, is the author of this ethnic blog who has a bundle of talent, creativity and energy. She is an accountant by profession but enjoys spreading inspiration to her readers through her home. I personally adore her blog and love the freshness of her pictures. And she has a beautiful home filled with treasures... I hope to feature her home one day and meet her someday when I visit Dubai next. For those who are yet to visit her blog please click here to visit her blog and enjoy Patty’s inspirations.





 
 







 

Images via Colours Dekor

No comments: