Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Paisley Pinwheels

My knees go weak when I see dresses for baby girls, hair accessories, bows and other accessories. Paisley Pinwheels is one such stop that offers a large selection of baby accessories, unique clothes for newborns, play-wear, fancy dress costumes and offer personalized creations.
 
 
 
Koryn Wright, a promising entrepreneur, is the brain behind this venture. Here is what Koryn had to share about her passion… over to you Koryn…
 

"My name is Koryn Wright. I'm originally from Houston, TX but my family and I have been living in the Middle East for the past 4 years. I'm a self-taught seamstress with a passion for creating new things and love being able to use creative thought in forming new designs for my costumes, clothing and accessories. My "custom creations" are one-of-a-kind and can be suited to most everyone's taste.

My inspiration for Paisley Pinwheels is my daughter. It came about that while we were living in Dubai, people would stop me almost every time we were out and ask where I purchased the hair accessories I put on my daughter, as an infant. These stretch bands were homemade...I've always had a "crafty" side, as this blessing comes from my mother, the queen of all things creative. So afterwards, we moved to Muscat and I figured that there was a need for whimsical accessories and clothing there as much as there was in Dubai...and so Paisley Pinwheels was born."




 
 
 
 

Click here to view her facebook page for updates and here to access her website. And if you have any enquiries you can email her at info@paisleypinwheels.com .

Images via Paisley Pinwheels

No comments: