Sunday, March 9, 2014

Through my lens: Dubai's Architectural Beauty

I missed talking to all of you. My ten day break in Dubai was a much needed get-away for me. And post break, it took me exactly a week to come out of my “Dubai Blues”, with loads of laundry, replying to emails, getting back to my daily routine…. Suddenly the so called recent vacation seemed distant. But the fantasy of another break is one of the reasons that make me smile and chat with you all. So how have you all been?


I am glad I was able to capture bits and pieces of Dubai’s architectural beauty even though the surreal attraction of different malls lured me into retail therapy! Dubai, a melting pot of different cultures, is blended and reflected on its architecture design.
Enjoy the pictures!
 

 

 

 
 
 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
Images are clicked by me

No comments: