Monday, December 11, 2017

DIY Christmas Center Piece


It is that time of the year… The weather is chilly and perfect… cups of coffee and hot chocolate being served around… the Christmas tree and décor is up… the baking aroma from the kitchen constantly giving us nostalgic memories… and the carols playing in the background. Perfect countdown to Christmas...            

Every year for Christmas, I try to come up with something new for my coffee table and this year I am trying out with something old, new and gold… All you need is a small or mini cake stand, any Christmas ornament to flaunt on your cake stand and some pine cones to sprinkle around and voila your center piece is ready to make a statement. I placed a mini Christmas tree on my cake stand instead of ornaments. Use your imagination to place something nice on the cake stand like scented candles or pine cones.  It is simple, less time consuming and looks fabulous! Tell me what do you think of my coffee table center piece?










All the above images are copyrighted Tickled by Inspirations





No comments: