Thursday, February 8, 2018

Decorating with Bougainvillea


Bougainvillea is a gorgeous plant that thrives in any weather. It is low maintenance and adds so much of colour to your garden.  My garden has this gorgeous pink bougainvillea and I had to find a way to bring that pink indoors. So I rearranged and restyled one of my living room side tables and paired the flowers with a plain white Japanese ceramic teapot and it looked gorgeous. The only disadvantage with these flowers is it withers away very quickly. So even if you put it in water, it will stay for just one or 2 days. Nevertheless I think it’s a great way to bringing in beauty, drama for that instant happiness and enhance your décor even if it’s just for one or two days.


Have a look at the following pictures on how I styled with my favorite curios.










What do you think of my side table décor ? I would love to hear your thoughts.





All above images are copyright Tickled by Inspirations






No comments: