Monday, September 10, 2018

Bring some green into your space

As the weather is slowly changing for the better, I decided to bring some green indoors and I started with money plants. So I got some pruned money plant stems from my garden and all you need are some pretty glass vase or containers, some pebbles in it and water.  So for those who don’t have a green thumb, this is a pretty stress free thing to start with! No soil and all it needs are water and occasional change of water until the roots come out nicely. And then you can transfer to a pot with soil.  Another plant that is easy to manage is lucky bamboo. It just need little sunlight and water and helps with Feng Shui! So for today I am just going to work on money plant before I let more greens in….










All the above pictures are copyright Tickled by Inspirations






No comments: