Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Creamy Mushroom Stuffed Chicken

This recipe is an instant hit with my family. And because it is so popular on Pinterest and other blogs, I just had to try out this recipe. Chicken and mushrooms work incredibly well together and when you top it with cheese it just takes you to another level of goodness!  The chicken once cooked is juicy and tender and definitely a meal to impress your friends, family, your date or guests. You can serve it with mashed potatoes and bread or some salad or rice




I am just going to provide the link where I adapted the recipe from and share a couple of pictures to drool. It is pretty straightforward and easy to follow. I added mozzarella instead of parmesan and it worked great as well!

Please click here for the recipe.




Tips
  • You can add spinach to the sauce. 
  • To add heat to the recipe you can add chilly flakes.








All the above pictures are copyrighted Tickled by Inspirations







No comments: